Pressure Cooker Rice
Write a review
- 3 cups white rice
- 1 qt. chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Place inner pot into the electric pressure cooker.
- Press Rice/Risotto button. Add butter and onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and coat it in butter.
- Add chicken/vegetable stock.
- Place lid on cooker, lock lid and close the valve.
- Press warm/cancel button.
- Press Rice/Risotto button.
- Once timer has reached 0 and rice has finished cooking release valve to release steam.
- Remove lid and serve.