Instant Pot Potato Soup
Write a review
- 8 - 10 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion diced
- 3 to 5 cups of water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, diced
- 1/3 cup butter
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- Place potatoes, diced onion, water, bouillon cubes, butter and garlic in Instant Pot; stir.
- Cover, select Manual and adjust time to 20 minutes.
- Once finished turn valve to venting to release pressure.
- Add evaporated milk.
- Cover, set valve to sealing, select manual and set timer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese, bacon and green onions.